Tuesday, February 12, 2013

CEO CookOff!

I had so much fun at the CEO CookOff event on Monday! Hosted by Qantas Airways and OzHarvest, we raised over $1,000,000.00 for some very noteworthy charities. It was a fab chance to catch up with my contemporaries and meet some very motivated and successful company CEOs.

I cooked with my friend, Matt Moran, which was great!


He is such a wonderful cook and his dish of slow roasted lamb shoulder, chickpea and heirloom tomato salad was right up my culinary alley. The lamb had been roasted on a very low heat for hours, it fell right off the bone. Smothered in a vibrant salsa verde it was an absolute mouth watering sensation!!

 
Thank you to the lovely people who got behind me and donated money to this great cause of helping people less fortunate than we are.
 
A big thank you to Louie from Premier Northpak (our packaging people), Adrienne and Peter Glass (the lovely, generous people behind the Green Gecko Project), my dear friends Brooke and Timbo from Elements I Love , and John Lewis from Kauri Cliffs).
 
Congrats to Paul Higers, a fellow CEO whom I cooked with, for raising $73,880.00!!! What a great effort and thanks for the tips for next year, Paul.
 
So until next year, any food left in the house or money left in your pocket....... call OzHarvest!
 
Happy cooking,
Simmone x




1 comment:

  1. Buy disposable food containers,biodegradable food containers,biodegradable straws,biodegradable plates,eco lunch box,compostable cups,biodegradable cutlery,compostable food containers products on lzdechen.com

    ReplyDelete