Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Have You Got Your Pudding Yet?

Like good little elves we are still busy in the Simmone Logue kitchens making fruit mince tarts, wrapping puddings, baking shortbread and biscotti, and boxing my yummy rum balls and coconut ice. Not to mention tying ribbons around relish and sauce jars to bring joy to all my busy customers.

 
 
 
My mum will be in the Double Bay store on Friday 21st, Saturday 22nd and Sunday 23rd December to hand out samples of my gorgeous fruit mince tarts for all to try. So be sure to come on down for a well deserved cup of coffee and to sample our Christmas goodies!
 
I will also be in store every day from now until Christmas. Feel free to pop in and say hello, I would love to share my Christmas ideas with you all!
 
Merry Christmas, happy cooking and go safe,
Simmone x


No comments:

Post a Comment